Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPIRIT1 and S2LP communication

Hi,I try to establish a connection between the SPIRIT1 radio on B-L475E-IOT01A board and the S2LP radio on the STEVAL-FKI868V1 evk. I found the library supporting both modules (STM32CubeExpansion_SUBG1) and managed to configure both modems. The probl...

KChoj.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Device CDC

Hello,I'm using Nucleo l4r5zi-p in which I configured the USB device CDC. When I transmit data using the CDC_Transmit_FS function some time it returns USBD_BUSY, sometimes USBD_OK so because of USBD_BUSY I'm not getting actual speed. But I'm transmit...

Yash by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using STEVAL_STLKV101 to develop BLE functionality. Please let me know whether in Cube MX 1. High Speed Clock to be Disabled . If other setting it is getting clashed with BLUE_RST. enclosing the image .

# PHO is connected to BLUE_RST which is supposed to be the HSE clock in Cube MX. How to bypass this ?If we configure PD2 and PC12 In schematics it is mentioned as USART pin but in MX the same pin is configured for UART5. If I configure and go to BLE ...

I am using STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 and I want to develop a beacon application for transmitting the sensor data. I have installed the BLUENRG -Dk navigator and I got some sample code. I tried to use the same but it is not working.

These are the initialization routine and kindly confirm guide me how to develop the code for beacon I referred various documents an4979-bluetooth-low-energy-beacons-with-eddystone-stmicroelectronicspm0257-bluenrg1-bluenrg2-ble-stack-v2x-programming-g...

S2-LP Receiving Packets in Error

Hi there,I am using an S2-LP transceiver on a custom board. I have it transmitting and receiving packets correctly using a basic format packet. However, if I leave the transceiver in RX mode, the 'RX buffer almost full' interrupt fires intermittently...

RLind.3 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos