STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is crypto not working in stm32L071CBTx?

Hello all. I am using stm32L071CBTx and I need to implement crypto here. I am using official crypto library(UM1924). I have managed to run the code with my hardware. Th problem I am facing here is that whenever I change plainText values, it doesn't w...

SSiwa.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SBSFU on STM32WB with changes in SFSA

Currently when using SBSFU (1-Image in our case) one defines the application/download region.Usually this region goes up to the wireless stack install address to utilize the space most efficiently.My issue now is: What happens when due to a wireless ...

HRadt.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webinar registration

​Hello,I have missed to confirm my registration ​on webinar, could you confirm my participation?I have received the board for this webinar, thank you.​Best regards, Oubaid.​

OAkrm.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bricked STM32F446 after unprotect

After testing Proprietary code readout protection (PCROP) features, STM32F4 got bricked.Steps to reproduce:Enable SPRMOD for PCROP usage and enable PCROP bit 3 (Flash sector 3)Send an :unprotect:force DFU commandSTM32 will be bricked by now, not boot...

VictorPr by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L431 Software CRC

Hello, does anyone know how to programmatically calculate a CRC using the same algorithm than the one provided by the CRC module of STM32L431 ? Can ST just provide a up-to-date documentation/application note providing the implement CRC algorithm on S...

ABlam.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos