cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API docs for CryptoLib package en.STM32CubeExpansion_Crypto_v4.0.1

RKher.1
Associate III

HI, I am trying to port one of ST's security hands on labs for firmware protection that targeted v3.1.3 of the CryptoLib package, to v4.0.1 of the CryptoLib package. It seems like the "legacy" v3.1.3 interfaces for SHA256_Init() / Append() / and Finish() (see screen shot below) have changed since I am getting unresolved symbols for these SHA256 calls when I try and link to the library in the new Crypto package. Would someone know where I can get information about the new interfaces for these functions? I searched the header files in v4.0.1 of the crypto package and was not able to find any files that describe equivalent functions. The ST firmware protection hands on lab that I am trying to port to v4.0.1 Crypto package is described in my earlier post here -

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W000018Sf7hSAC/cryptolib-for-stm32go

0693W00000FCReMQAX.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RKher.1
Associate III

Hi Thanks for the response @Amel NASRI​ ! It turns out that the Crypto package comes with a Project folder that has numerous code samples and projects that demonstrate how to use the new v.4.0.0 cmox APIs0693W00000FCuoRQAT.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @RKher.1​ ,

In STM32 MCU wiki pages, there is a dedicated guide providing tips for Migration from previous Cryptographic Library version.

I don't see particular recommendation for SHA, but it may help you mainly with the steps to follow.

Let me know please if this was helpful for you.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

RKher.1
Associate III

Hi Thanks for the response @Amel NASRI​ ! It turns out that the Crypto package comes with a Project folder that has numerous code samples and projects that demonstrate how to use the new v.4.0.0 cmox APIs0693W00000FCuoRQAT.jpg