STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to do: CRYP peripheral on STM32WB

HelloIn STM32 Crypto Library, there are function "AES_CMAC_Encrypt_Init", "AES_CMAC_Encrypt_Append" and "AES_CMAC_Encrypt_Finish" to calculate the authentication code of a plain text.How can this be done on STM32WB using the CRYP peripheral (HAL driv...

PADAM.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Endianness of 'in the air' data bytes

We are evaluating if we can use the STM32 to interface to existing devices. The critical fator is the expected endianness of the data. I have seen no reference in the docs if this can be set, so I have provided an example message and would like to kn...

JNoci.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SBSFU USB Local Loader STM32F4xx

Hi i was wondering how i should go about implementing USB instead of UART to download the firmware in the SBSFU bootloader. I have successfully managed use USB in DFU mode to install a new firmware.

Ahmed by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Test F7 SPI CRC Generation

Hello,i have a programm which is sending 2bytes + 16bit CRC from SPI2.There are two STM32F765 on my board. The test programm is generated with CubeIDE and only SPI2 initiallyzed.One MCU is calculating the crc correct and the other is not correct.(Che...

Ba5tian by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 G0 Setting Read Protection With Batch(.bat) File

Hi, I am trying activate read protection to level-1 with using batch(.bat) file. I am commanding to ST- Link Utility via batch file. My batch file code is like that:@ECHO OFF"C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\STM32 ST-LINK Utility\ST-LINK Uti...

SSone.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos