Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

new to arm looking for a good ide

Posted on May 30, 2017 at 14:09So far I found.Mbed cli - I'd prefer a built application not something I need to install python + git + mercurial. Not impressed. I may try the online version.MDK-ARM - Said it was free then asked for licenses. Not sur...

STEVAL-IDS001V3 and 433MHz

Posted on May 29, 2017 at 09:02Hi!I have 2 STEVAL-IDS001V3 (433MHz) USB dongles. I have downloaded the STSW-CONNECT009 software package. Using SPIRIT1 DK v2.2.1 I first upgraded the dongles (SPIRIT1 insisted on this) and afterwards reflashed the don...

SSI implementation issues

Posted on October 19, 2015 at 09:01I think that there are some issues with the SSI implementation that I would like to point out. I hope that you could post this forward to the firmware developers of the module.First, the SSI WIND event does not con...

jarno2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delete a BlueNRG service

Posted on April 14, 2017 at 11:32Hello,In order to have more than 6 services on my BlueNRG-MS device, I wanted to create a service that will add/remove the other ones.At the beginning, it worked well, I could choose the services I wanted to activate...