Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BlueNRG-MS hangs

Posted on July 05, 2018 at 21:12Hi,I'm using BlueNRG-MS to transfer data to host PC running windows 10.The connection interval is 15ms, slave latency 5, connection timeout of 300 ms. BlueNRG-MS sends 1 notification of 20 bytes each connection (verif...

ST8500 question

Posted on July 09, 2018 at 13:01Good day, everyone,I have tried using the ST7590 QFN chip and I found that its functionality is limited, and the TQFP package is the advertised stand-alone chip. I have been advised (if I am going to make a change) I ...

Hi, does anybody has some example code (CAN interface configuration, CAN interrupts) for STM32 as CAN slave receiving data via CANopen protocol?

Posted on July 09, 2018 at 16:42I am trying to receive CANopen data (8bytes sent every 1s) with Nucleo  L476RG (it has only Master CAN interface but I think it should not matter since CAN is multimaster). For conversion CANH and CANL to CANRx and CA...

SPBTLE-1S pinout configuration

Posted on July 01, 2018 at 16:21Hello, I am trying to develop a new product with the SPBTLE-1S module, my idea is to use the module connected to a uC by UART.https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/spbtle-1s.pdf Looking in the datasheet I see that ...

BluNRG-1 lower power consumption

Posted on July 04, 2018 at 12:44Hello,I am using BluNRG-1 module with Stack v1.0.My clock source is 'LS_SOURCE = LS_SOURCE_INTERNAL_RO', the module has no external oscillator.I used the following code to lower the power consumption, as it is adviced...

BLE Android Apps

Posted on May 02, 2018 at 20:11Hello,Where can I find the source code for the Demo Android Apps, such as the 'BlueNRG' app or 'STM32 BLE Profiles' app.Thanks,Ricardo#android-app #bluetooth

Rick V by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

starting with s2-lp

Posted on July 01, 2018 at 03:11Hello everyone!!   im starting with a proyect that final objective is communicate using sigFox.  ok. step by stepi have been all day reading about s2-lp (pcb design, RF bands , etc), i decided buy some dev kit  ( STEV...