Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RS232 Communication

Posted on April 17, 2018 at 16:53Hello,I have a STEVAL-FKI868V1 based on a Nucleo L152RE board and i would like to connect a RS232 to my RX pin to get the information and then send it when i click on the button.So my main problem is about the code t...

BLUENRG1 notification enabled

Posted on April 16, 2018 at 17:00Is there a way to enable the feature notification when connection with the BLUENRG1 module took place? By default, the notification in module is disabled and can be turned on only from the PC.

Resolved! Using the SPWF04S SPI interface

Posted on May 02, 2017 at 19:16I am attempting to use the SPI interface of the SPWF04S module but with very limited successI can get the module out of RESET with the SPI interface enabled by simply pulling the interrupt pin high as the reset pulse e...

ST_BLUE_DFU source code

Posted on March 30, 2018 at 11:36Hello,I couldn't find the source code for http://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/st-blue-dfu.html application. Is it available somewhere?Best regards,

mickael2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLUENRG demo code not compiling

Posted on March 22, 2018 at 21:59 Hi. I have downloaded theSTM32CubeExpansion_BLE1_V3.2.0 folder from the STM website and am trying to compile the demo project. I am using Keil V5. I have copied the files over to where all my other Keil projects ...

M Greally by Associate II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos