Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPSGRF-868 module

Posted on June 21, 2018 at 07:53I am using SPSGRF-868 module on a medical device. I am trying to get the connection established between acquisition board(transmitter) with the Main display board (receiver). Both have this module configured in P2P mo...

BlueNRG-MS reconnection issues

Posted on May 27, 2018 at 20:14 Hi, I'm using the BlueNRG-MS as HID peripheral and having trouble with the re-connection process. In order to reconnect with the central, I use directed advertising. The central recognize the slave and I get pa...

yon hona by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST7590 Usage and Documentation

Posted on June 29, 2016 at 12:27Hello All.I've been looking at using the ST7590 OFDM Power Line communications module in a project. However I've found the information published on STs website to be very lacking in technical details. From what inform...

How to get the website certificate ?

Posted on June 15, 2018 at 10:01Hii'm using a SPWF04Sa wifi module and i need to connect to a cloud using https (port 443)There is a way to set the cloud's certificate without using AT+S.TLSCERT command ?I mean : I don't want to set it manually if i...