Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SensorModelClient?

Hello,While reviewing the provided Android app, I couldn't find any source code for the SensorModelClient class. Is this available anywhere? I'm trying to understand where the ongetSensorStatus handler is called, and the javadocs don't have enough in...

BBake by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

cr95hf doesn't respond to anti-collision

I have an nRF52 DK and a CR95HF development board from Mikroe (https://www.mikroe.com/rfid-click) and I'm using the Nordic SPI SDK version 14.2.0I have managed to get the device to communicate with the CR95HF and got through the calibration phase, wh...

ASoen by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which external memory for STM32F401???

Hello everybody, i need your help. To store data on my STM32, I need about 4-8GB storage.What kind of memory would you choose and why? I was thinking about eMMC but I have not found a development board or test board for a eMMC BGA. Do you have any ot...

JCorn.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE modules v4.1 deprecated by SIG

I am about to integrate the BLE module SPBTLE-RF which is Bluetooth v4.1. My PCB already have the footprint of the module, I just need to integrate the firmware. But I heard the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) recently announced the deprecatio...

Fabien B by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos