Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want to take images from a CMOS camera and wanna send to a mobile phone, It is clear that DCMI offers perfect solution to get images but I could not find any sufficient way to send images to a mobile phone via wireless communication.

More spesicifly , I could not calculate the data size for every image and I am not able to determine which wireless communication protocol for mobile phone suits to my project. Would you guys give me clue,reference or idea?

NUCLEO-L476RG with I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 time out

Dear all,I have 2 NUCLEO-L476RG with 2 I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 lora shield.I plug the shield on the nucleo, connect the antenna, connect the nucleo on my computer, and I compile and load the ping_pong demo program sx1272mb2das from "en.i-cube_lrwan" into eac...

jarjar by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPIRAW Function of S2LP-SFX-DK

Please let me know the SpiRaw function data format in S2LP-SFX-DK. in_buffer [0] - 0x00 is SPI Write, 0x01 is SPI READ, 0x80 is Command in_buffer[1] - SPI Reigster Address or Command in_buffer[2]~ - Write Data

CKim.18 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to make s2lp go to TX MODE

HiI tried to develop my own code for s2lp on NUCLEO-L476RG my setup include:NUCLEO-L476RG+s2lp FKI433v2 on top(RX working fine)NUCLEO-L476RG+s2lp FKI433v2 on top(TX cant go to TX mode)NUCLEO-L053R8+s2lp FKI433v2 on top(as a test for both RX and TX)I...

0690X00000AALATQA5.png
malsh by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STUSB4500 datasheet VCONN pin confusion

I am designing a device using the STUSB4500 in QFN-24 package. In the datasheet, pin 3 is both specified as NC and VCONN.The pinout says it is NC, but in any example schematics, this pin is shown as VCONN.In different resources, this pin is either be...

PDobo by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos