Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi, I designed the PCB where used STUSB4500. I encountered a problem: when I plug USB Type-C connector, USB PD adapter disconnects from my PCB. Could you advise what may reason to disconnect USB PD adapter?

For battery management I using BQ25713Power profiles, which I tried is: 20V 1A (PDO3 default) and 20V 3.25 (also PDO3 manually configured on STUSB4500, this profile appropriate to maximum power of my USB PD adapter 65W 20V 3.25A)This problem exists f...

0693W000003QeLXQA0.jpg
DLyam.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLUENRG-M0: number of attributes records

Hello, I'm working with BlueNRG-M0.All is fine when I work with 1 little service. Today I need to implement lot of services and I'm stuck with the error 0x1F from aci_gatt_add_serv() function.My init is this:/*----- CODE -----*/ uint8_t SERVER_BDADDR...

Dams by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG2 - New project questions

I'm starting a new SW project for a BlueNRG2 module and it's not clear what the currently preferred development toolchain is. I want to make sure I'm not using deprecated tools.The BlueNRG2 will be used as an application processor (i.e. not connected...

Combo STUSB4500 + STUSB4700

Hi, ​I am making a USB power hub which support USB C Power delivery. ​There is a upstream USB C which support Sink and Source role:if there is a DC input, this is a Source, STUSB4700 is enabledif there is no DC input, this is a Sink, STUSB4500 is ena...

0693W000003BbBAQA0.jpg 0693W000003BbJTQA0.jpg
Leo Tai by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will the STUSB4500 assert (pull low) the ATTACH pin if it is connected to a USB 2.0 port? For example in the case a USB 2.0-A to USB-C cable is used where there is no host USB PD communication on the CC pins and only 5V appears on VBUS.

Also, will the VBUS_EN_SNK pin get asserted (pulled low) in this case, allowing the power path to enable 5V from the USB 2.0 cable to power the device?