Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want to use the en.x-cube-subg1_firmware for the X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 (based on SPSGRF-915) expansion board. I'm a novice and struggling to identify hardware specific files adaptations vs the example project (for example STM32L152RE-Nucleo)

(I think I posted this in the wrong location initially. Reposting here )I am wanting to use stm32L476rg - a nucleo decelopment board that does not include SPSGRF. I am working on learning to communicate via SPSGRF from the nucleo to the STM32 IOT di...

FRozy.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to get the provided sample apps (Sensorapp and sampleapp) running on a Nucleo-STM32F411RE with a X-Nucleo-BNRG2A1 expansion.

I try to get the sample app and the sensor app running on a Nucleo-STM32F411RE together with a X-Nucleo-BNRG2A1 expansion. I configured everything as it was described in the corresponding docu. But I was not able to get it running. The device does no...

JMüll.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

migration from MX25L512G to MT25QL256ABA8ESF

I used disco board stm32f769i in external flash application and it works well then I used the same microcontroller type with another external flash module  MT25QL256 and the written data is corrupted .I think it is configuration problem so what the p...

GMoha.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLUE-NRG-232 DC-DC converter modes

We are using BLUENRG-232 in one of our low cost designs. On page 138 of the datasheet, we can see two DC-DC converter configs. For cost savings, we would like to go with non-active DC-DC converter config. However, there isn't much info available abou...

SK.10 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Addressing SPIRIT1 SPSGRF-915 Packet Loss

My project involves using two SPSGRF-915 RF Transceivers (one acting as a transmitter while the other as a receiver all the time). I observe some degree of packet loss using a debugger window connected to the receiver node, and a Logic Analyzer conne...

RrW1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos