Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I2C1 ACK is not getting enabled in stm32f446re

I have configured the GPIO for I2C1(Alternate function 4) and enabled the Clock for I2C1. After that I am trying to enable the ACK. but not able to enable that.. Also tried for I2C2 and I2C3 facing the same issue.//enable the clock for the I2C periph...

PK by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST-LINK V3 VCP "backpowers" board

Hello,I'm developing a board with the BlueNRG-M2 module. I'm also using an ST-LINK V3 with uVision to debug/program. I'm also using the VCP made available by the ST-LINK V3 for some good old fashioned printf telemetry. The VCP is connected through...

svcguy by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting extra bits in received message.

Trying to build a 433 MHz sniffer based on SDK example "SDK_Sniff_B.c". Im sniffing messages from TPMS sensor and get them on my PC with RTL-SDR. In the message parsed on PC I can read ID of sensor which goes right after sync word. With the help of U...

ATet.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

I want to use hyperflash

I want to use hyperflash (S26KS512 or S26KL512) with stm32h723zet6 microcontroller.The memory has "Phase Shifted Clock" pins.What should I do with them? Connect to GND or VCC or Not Connected?Hyperbus interface (stm32) support 1.8v?

aoz.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG paring problem

Hi ST community! I have been using BlueNRG for the next version of product in our company. I have a problem with pairing this module with phone. Once I paired with device, they are supposed to be connected even after phone restarts, but it is not the...

JKing.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos