STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SMT32L4 CAN bootloader not initializing

I have a STM32L431 that jumps to the bootloader using a software jump to 0x1FFF0000.I verified that the PB8 and PB9 pins are used on my system and I also have a 8MHz crystal soldered. I let the bootloader run then I send a 0x79 standard identifier wi...

bareil76 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f7508-dk board not working

after writing below flash related code in stm32f7508-dk board , controller is not working display getting blank and , it is also not detecting . can any one help me hot to erase the code and reload the my code void SetupFlashMemory(){//setup memory...

kishor by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC channel accuracy issue

I recently have been working on a custom board with the stm32f030f4p6 for a gas sensor project, I just got it to bootload successfully and blink some LEDs so now I'm using the ADC channel to read values from it and converting it to a voltage level fo...

O9q9k3v1.png DRicc2_0-1716426639731.png
DRicc.2 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Image reading from uSD card vs USD pen drive

Hi,I have to read both image files(BMP and JPEG) and also text files from either uSD or USB pen drive. But - despite having written quite a bit of code through the years - I have never developed any code that does that specifically. nor do I have pre...

Ricko by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

stm32f4 CAN protocol implementation

Hi,i am new to HAL Libraries. i am learning to work with CAN BUS using HAL Libraries. Can any one please post an example of STM32F CAN BUS using HAL Libraries. I searched about the existing examples but their isn't any example with new firmware. im n...

_kalpesh by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_I2C_GetError() reporting error codes

Hello, We have noticed communication errors with STM32 that is working in our device. The device includes STM32 (master) and TI's battery monitor BQ76952 (slave).Using the same device and same software we noticed three situations that occur randomly:...

KGryn.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos