STM32CubeProgrammer (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.16.0 released

STM32CubeProgrammer v2.16.0 release informationNew features:• Added the support for the STM32U0 series– Flash memory/option byte/OTP programming via the debug and bootloader interfaces– RDP regression with password• Added the support for the STM32H7R...

internal flash memory not programmed

Hi , i want to program a stm32f030f4p6 mcu with st-link but this problem is appeared for me : when i connect to the mcu i can erase chip easily , but when i program it , the content of flash memory not changed , the value of all blocks in flash memo...

0690X000009YDK3QAO.png

Uninstall STM32CubeProgrammer Ubuntu

I've been trying to install this crap for the past 3 hours now. I've had to purge OpenJDK completely from my PC and install Oracle Java and I still keep getting the same damn error: "You are using OpenJDK, please install Open JFX". I'm now trying to ...

BRho by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

No DFU detected

Hi I'm running the STM32CubeProgrammer on MacOs and I'm trying to connect a cheap STM32F407ZG to upload a program via USB the the programmer cannot connect to the board. Anyone got any ideas?

GHalb by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Erase concept in flashing phase

Hello, when we flash binary file by using st link utility or cube programmer, previously flashed binary data are automatically erased ?For example, flashing to head of sector 0. If previously flashed code size is bigger than new one, previously code ...

KKane by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos