cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeProgrammer not find STM32L072KZU in DFU mode.

Sergey Dorodnov
Associate

I downloaded and installed STM32CubeProgrammer version 2.7. I connected a device (developed by the company I work for) on board of which the STM32L072KZU is located in DFU mode. I deleted all previously installed drivers and installed the drivers from the folder "C:\ProgramFiles\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeProgrammer\Drivers\DFU_Driver\Driver\". The STM32CubeProgrammer software does not find my device. Although it is in the device manager. I previously worked with the DfuSe Demo software (v3.0.6). Also, if you return the drivers from this software, everything works fine on DfuSe Demo software (v3.0.6). I used the libraries from the DfuSe Demo software (v3. 0. 6) to work with the microcontroller in DFU mode, using them in my own software, easily connecting them to a project written in .NET Framework (C#), for this I would like to express a special big thank you to the employees of STMicroelectronics. Since the STSW-STM32080 project has the status of NRND, I would like to use the existing libraries and drivers for working with devices in my work. Please comment on this situation. Also, please tell me if the company plans to implement the integration of the development environment in Visual Studio 2019?

0693W00000AM0Z0QAL.png0693W00000AM0ahQAD.png0693W00000AM0c4QAD.png0693W00000AM0dMQAT.pngBest Regards,

Senior Software Engineer of RC Module company, Russia, Moscow.

2 REPLIES 2
GPerk.1
Associate III

I had similar issue: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000THnrnSAD/stm32l073rz-not-possible-to-program-via-usb-dfu ,addressed by ST as a STM32CubeProgrammer issue. In your case - you have to put uC into boot mode and ensure USB is connected correctly.

Sergey Dorodnov
Associate

I repeat that with the driver from the DfuSe Demo software (v3.0.6) everything works fine, as shown in the screenshots!