STM32CubeProgrammer (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.16.0 released

STM32CubeProgrammer v2.16.0 release informationNew features:• Added the support for the STM32U0 series– Flash memory/option byte/OTP programming via the debug and bootloader interfaces– RDP regression with password• Added the support for the STM32H7R...

Cannnot start STM32CubeProgrammer.app

I just installed STM32CubeProgrammer on my Mac running MacOS Mojave with Java 8 installed. Everything installs OK. But I cannot run the app. I have tried Show Contents on the .app file and run /Applications/STMicroelectronics/STM32Cube/STM32CubePr...

spdaly by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Cube Programmer API

Besides function "downloadFile", is there a way of program flash using a buffer ?The use case is not to have a firmware file, protecting the programming phase on third parties (assembly lines, testing).

rbenv.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I program STM32L011 prototype board

Hello all,I am using STM32L011K6_Nucleo Board for developing a smart application, now I making prototype with STM32L011 microcontroller and some other sensors. My doubt how should I program my prototype board? what are the connection do I have to lea...

VDhan by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to Run STM32CubeProgrammer

Hi, I have installed STM32CubeProgrammer but unable to run it. I get the message:"CubeProgrammer_API or one of its dependencies is missing. Please try reinstalling the program of check your java architecture"I see other have had this and upgrading to...

MWill.18 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download firmware to STM32F4 in PCB assembly line

This week I am about to start production of my embedded product using STM32F411. I need a simple way to drag n drop firmware.ELF into a batch or exe that downloads and verifies. I am digging into the STM32CubeProgrammer documentation, but I have not ...

AColl by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to flash new firmware on STM32L031C6

I have been flashing ST with the Flash Loader Demo utility successfully for long time, directly to my PCB design. BOOT0 pin is high, everything around the STM32 is quite (no activity on peripherals connected). Reset properly connected to a Resistor w...

javqui by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos