STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Firmware image size required for AES CBC encryption

I am trying out the sample projectSTM32CubeExpansion_SBSFU_V2.2.0/Projects/NUCLEO-H753ZI/Applications/1_Image.I have completed the following build steps:prebuild.pyBuild SECoreBinBuild SBSFUBuild UserAppThe last step postbuild.py (which is SECBOOT_EC...

Hardware AES 256 CBC Incorrect results

Hi,I am new the the development and I have been testing the hardware aes module.I have tested against a known vector and the results differ from what is expected, I have checked the test vectors using AES provider in .NET and I get the results I expe...

POliv by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F412 CRC32 uint8_t array as input.

Hi,I have (for example) a byte array with the size of 6. Now I want to calculate its crc32 value. The first 4 bytes are no problem - I put them in as word, but what about the last 2 bytes?Thanks for the Help in advance.BRNico

NKorn.12 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Secured boot with a secured & non-secured application

Hello,I now understand that I should have asked the question differently.Let's say we have 2 applications: secured and non-secured application.The secured is placed in inetrnal flash, just as done in the demo of SBSFU,But the non secured should be pl...

ranran by Senior II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

sha1_alt.c (mbedTLS implementation) bug?

I have a file from ST, not sure where it comes from but the header has:sha1_alt.c for SHA1 HASHCopyright (c) 2017, STMicroelectronicsI am getting issues with the function that call HAL_HASH_SHA1_Accumulate function.They are no checking for size/len i...

STM32F756 MD5 hash wrong result

I'm using the hardware hash processor of an STM32F756 to calculate the MD5 of string "user:realm:password", but the result is wrong. I'm using the HAL library, this is my code.static void AuthRespCalc(char * username, char *realm, char * password) { ...

MMarq by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos