STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F103 CRC32 of uint8_t buffer

Posted on January 10, 2018 at 14:51 Hi there, I wrote a serial protocol to exchange data between MCU and a PC. This protocol provides a checksum to verify data integrity. At the moment I use a simple sum of each byte but I think that the...

Fede Rico by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

crypto lib - VFP error

Posted on January 09, 2018 at 14:27HelloI would like to use the crypto lib with gcc (eclipse/ system workbench).The compiler returns this:error: xxx.elf uses VFP register arguments, libSTM32CryptographicV3.0.0_CM4_GCC_ot.a(crypto.o) does not.I'm not...

tarzan2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 Read Protected when flashing

Posted on December 19, 2017 at 09:21Good morning,I'm working in my custom application based on STM32L4.Sometimes, a problem appears when trying to flash the device: If I try to flash it with Keil and Ulink2 interface, a message suddenly appears when...

dtarrago by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Broken Communication

Posted on January 31, 2016 at 10:19Hello, I am currently evaluating the EVALSTPM34 Smart Metering IC so that a decision can be made about including it in a smart home management system. Here is the STPM34 IC datasheet for reference: https://my.st.co...

ahmad2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429ZIT Read out protection RDP=2 long time

Posted on November 22, 2017 at 14:23Hello all,Our product is being programmed on test bench and after that it is locked setting the readout protection to level 2 (RDP level 2).My question is - is it normal for this process to take about 3 minutes?Ar...

X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB memory

Posted on October 23, 2017 at 10:41Hi,I'm using X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB 3.1.0.All RSA_PKCS1v15_* functions uses a 'membuf_stt *P_pMemBuf)' parameter.The documentation says : 'The structure pointed by P_pMemBuf must be properly initialized.'In the examples ...

HW AES with X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB: using DMA?

Posted on October 19, 2017 at 11:21Hello,I am using the STM crypto library X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB (there are several libraries and I could not find out which one was recommended so I picked the most recent one) with an STM32F417.I can't find any informati...