Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BlueNRG: No HCI ACL Data

Posted on May 13, 2015 at 10:43Hello,now I have my STM32 up and running, communicating with a BlueNRG. But after the first connection event, I do not get any ACL data. With my BLE sniffer, I see an ATT ''exchange MTU request'', but I don't get any i...

torsten2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG-MS concurrent role

Posted on July 13, 2015 at 16:57Which concurrent roles does the the BlueNRG-MS support? For example: 3 Master - MyDevice   2 Master - MyDevice - 1 Slave   1Master - MyDevice - 2 Slave   MyDevice - 3 SlaveRegards Thomas #bluenrg-ms

thomas by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPWF01S

Posted on July 20, 2015 at 12:00hello, please excuse my limited knowledge here.  I am evaluating the SPWF01 module and have it connected successfully to an AP but I would also like it to open a SOCKD command on startup - it is not connected to a hos...

BlueNRG - Module planed?

Posted on May 23, 2014 at 11:00Hello Does ST plans in the short term to produce its own Bluetooth LE module using the BlueNRG controller? The BlueNRG controller does need quite a lot external components compared to its competitors (like TI ), sellin...

Tantalum by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPWF01 fails with multiple HTTP requests

Posted on July 15, 2015 at 08:43 Hi, I am hoping to be able to serve some web pages from the SPWF01 which make use of javascript and css. I have put some test files into the flash and they can be fetched using HTTP individually OK but when I try to ...

markb by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem connection to AP

Posted on July 07, 2015 at 13:25Hi. I have a problem to connect the SPWF01SA1 with my Access Point. When the module try to connect restart before complete the Wifi scanning. Does anybody can help me. my config, status, & capture file as attachment. ...

n2399 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos