Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

''Write Command'', opcode = 0x52

Posted on April 16, 2015 at 15:36Hi,I'd like to knwow how I can generate a ''Write Command'', opcode = 0x52, in the Attribute Protocol.So far I'm able to send a ''Write Request'', opcode = 0x12, using the Aci_Gatt_Write_Char_Descriptor (HCI = 0xFD21...

How to manage bonded device list?

Posted on April 12, 2015 at 19:19Is there a way to selectively remove one bonded device from the list of bonded devices? This would be equivalent to the ''Forget this device'' command provided in the iOS Bluetooth settings. I don't think there is su...

charles23 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Register for notification

Posted on April 10, 2015 at 10:26Hello,I'm trying to get data from a remote sensor.The BTLE is master, role 2.I'm implementing the code right on top of the HCI layer.I'm able to connect to the sensor and retrieve the service and characteristic info,...

BlueNRG - How to write my own application

Posted on April 01, 2015 at 10:58Hi, I have the STM32 Nucleo and the X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 Bluetooth low energy expansion board. I'm using the X-CUBE-BLE1 software package.My question is how to write my own application that receives characters sent via B...

giucax by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

hci_le_transmitter_test is working well?

Posted on March 25, 2015 at 16:15Hello, Can you clarify how work function hci_le_transmitter_test?I could not find any description of this method. I found that the test run for just a second, but I thought that the test will continue until the comma...

How to enable FEC on Spirit1

Posted on March 10, 2015 at 08:39Hello,I have Spirit1 IKR02v3.0 development kit. It contains an STM32L151 MCU and Spirit1 RF module. But I use Spirit1 with STM32L162RD MCU for a project. I created my own project on Keil. I ported all the spirit1 fir...

hacer by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos