Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WIFI DIRECT MODE and 3G/4G connectivity

Posted on April 11, 2017 at 12:12Hi All,I need some suggestion regarding my project.I want  my device to send data in wifi direct mode to the Android device which has 3g/4g connectivity.The Android device  will then forward the data to the server , ...

Data loss using SPWF01SA (multiples of 2kiB)

Posted on October 13, 2015 at 10:31Hi,i'm using the SPWF01SA with high baud rates (460k or 920k) and continuous transmission at maximum speed. From time to time (minutes for 460k, all the time for 920k), data sent via UART is not transmitted via WIF...

gsiebke by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

SP1ML 868MHz, Range

Posted on April 04, 2017 at 18:56Has anybody tested long range?And willing to share results and parameters used?Also how many devices is it feasible to connect to a gateway?

Bluenrg_ms simultaneous master&slave

Posted on April 04, 2017 at 11:46Hi,I'm currently using a bluenerg_ms module; i've managed to make it work in slave and master mode (separately), and i'm now trying to wrap my head around the master&slave simultaneous mode.What i currently do is to ...

BlueNrg-1 evaluation current consumption

Posted on April 04, 2017 at 12:11Hi,I'm using the BlueNrg-1 evaluation board. Built the chat application server mode.Added BlueNrg_sleep() to the main loop.Checking the current at JP4, I'm getting about 160uA-250uA current during advertising and con...

isak by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLUENRG-1 standalone

Posted on March 30, 2017 at 13:05Hi All,I have question about BLUENRG-1, can it run as stand alone without another MCU?If yes, I would appreciate very much if you could refer me to some references.Regards,Nav Dev.#bluenrg-1 #standalone-mode

Nav Dev by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firmware for BlueNRG-MS

Posted on March 30, 2017 at 18:34I am communicating with the BlueNRG-MS over SPI using an ST eval board with an F1 micro. I am able to send data over the MOSI line and receive the 0x2 ready data as shown in the attached image. I am having issues wit...

daithi62 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos