Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can i get the MAC adress of the blueNRG-2 ?

Hi , Object: Establish a BLE connection between the BlueNRG-2 and mobile phone app . I'm using BlueNRG-2 on STEVAL-IDB008V2 that i want to configure it as a network coprocessor via SPI mode with nucleo-L053 board.  For now : -I developped the applica...

IGhao by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to replicate SDK_BasicGeneric_A example transmitter code on my custom board. And it works well only after I set BYPASS_LDO to 1. What is the reason of such behavior?

Processor is PIC16LF18446, interface with s2lp works fine. I use S2LP_Library from SDK 1.2.1 with some adaptations for PIC. Three boards with the same behavior - possibility of soldering error is minimal. Frequency 433 MHz, crystal 50 MHz.

IShug by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STUSB4500 register setup

We want to evaluate the STUSB4500 and mounted this device on our demo board. Now we need to setup the device. We found a description for each setup but we do not find any information about the register how to address them. We need more information ab...

High current consumption in S2-LP

I'm using Bluenrg232 and S2-LP to send sigfox messages. I noticed that the current will spike from 5mA to 125mA to sending sigfox message. The specifications of S2-LP shows that the current consumption for TX is 10mA. is there something wrong with my...

CChon.0 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

X-CUBE-BLE1 drivers usage in new project

Posted on June 02, 2018 at 17:29Hello,I am working with the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 BLE expansion board on the NUCLEO-L476RG board and I want to send sampled ADC values via Bluetooth LE. Software I use: STM32CubeMX V4.25.0, SystemWorkbench for STM32.I succ...