Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IDB008v2: No ST-LINK detected

Hello everyone,I just got an IDB008v2 evaluation board and I'm having some issues setting it up and programming it.I can flash some demo programs from the BlueNRG-2 Navigator, which works (Tera Term receives the print messages and BLE scanner app see...

RCler.11 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPBTLE-RF0 sending stale data

In our application spbtle-rf0 is used to communicate with android app.​ when data is sent, some times it is observed that part of the previous data is transmitted. The data is split into 20 bytes packet. When it is configured as indicate some times t...

AKall.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spbtle-rf0

In our application spbtle-rf0 is used to communicate with android app.​ when data is sent, some times it is observed that part of the previous data is transmitted. The data is split into 20 bytes packet. When it is configured as indicate some times...

AKall.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Python support on BlueNRG1

Hi there,I programmed BlueNRG1 with bluetooth stack in C language. I want to know, about the support of python for BlueNRG1. As now a days, their are many controllers supporting micropython. Is their some sdk available for ​this SoC.Thanks & RegardsS...

SPras.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C communication error with STUSB4500

Hi Community, I have a STREF-SCS001V1 board and I try to create communication with STUSB4500 IC via I2C, but there is no response. I tried to sweep addresses from 0x00 to 0xFF but there is not hit for any address. Also I tried 0x50 and 0x51 alone but...

Andras by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos