Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is the best design for bluenrg-ms?

I desgined custom board with bluenrg-ms which I bought in the mouser.com.Therefore, I can't figure out what firmware the ic has.My first reference is sensortile.Because the schematic is very simple compare to the development kit.Currently, my board i...

just4you by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I know if a usb cable is any good?

I'm using a Nucleo-L412KB for a project at work, but I can't program it because my computer won't recognize my device. I have Utility, Programmer, Link-009 and 007 downloaded, but it won't work. I've tried different boards (I have multiples), and man...

MOrte.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have transmited (AT\r\n) to sim 7000 with HAL_UART_Transmit(uart,temp,size,time). but i dont get (OK) in HAL_UART_Receive_IT() from sim 7000. anyone can help me ?

my code to transmite to sim 7000--> HAL_UART_Transmit(gsm_device.uart, temp, size, 250);and my code to receive-->void HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *huart){   if(huart->Instance == huart1.Instance) {       // receive next character      ...

Jfar.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have to develop a project using ST microelectronics 868MHz S2LP device and Texas Instruments CC1101. They have to communicate on 7th channel (868,3MHz) with baud rate 19200 bps.

I’m not RF expert and I know that my question is very very general.I have to communicate with RF S2LP device using a not ST microcontroller, but at the moment my firmware can read and write the S2LP registers by SPI. It works correctly.The RF CC1101 ...

SGior.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos