Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi I am new to the world of wireless modules with ST. I am using the BlueNRGM2SA standalone module without any other expansion boards such as the STVxxx range or the XCUBEBLE board.

I am Trying to figure out how to attach the chip with STM32F411RE. I have looked at the getting started with BLUENRG video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzKIT2T5Q4c. and then have gone to read the programming guidelines in the document PM0257. I h...

Rjain.11 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi all I am using Bluenrg m2sp chip as Network co -processor , and its acting as a Peripheral device , and st ble sensor app acts like Central Bluenrg m2sp chip interface with External host Controller using uart with 115200 baud rate .

The problem statement as below.when i trying to read particular characteristic i am getting invalid command from bluenrg2chip to host microcontroller . here i attaching invalid command from chip , how to resolve this , this not occur regularly but it...

MCV.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to communicate with the VCNL36887S via i2c using the STM32F407VGT6 I am able to read the output register 0xf2. However am unsure if I am writing to the registers correctly as they are not impacting the output results as expected.

Please see files attached:Data/application Guide of VCNL36887SImages of function used to read from the output registerand an image of how I am attempting to write.I will also include my code from Keil and CubeMXAny advice would be appreciated Best R...

LMyle.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm using the "SampleApp" and "Beacon" BlueNRG demos. I have one master and two slaves. The two salves should be in sleep mode except when they send data. I need data transmission every 50ms on each slaves. What is the best way or example to achieve it?

We need to have as most is possible a constant communication between the master (data receiver) and the two slaves (data senders). The data sent by each slaves should be around from every 20ms to 100ms. So the receiver would receive data every 10ms t...

SGren.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos