Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Code samples for BLUENRG-M2SP

Hello, back in April in repsonse to a support question about developing a BLE project we were pointed to use a BLUENRG-M2SP board (along with a Nucleo-L476RG). These arrived and we were able to get the android app working where we can see the RSSI ch...

bartj1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S2-LP: CLI source code

The S2-LP DK package comes with pre-compiled binarys that are used with the GUI application(S2LP_CLI_NUCLEO_L0.hex/ bin). Is the source code available for this CLI? I want to port this to my custom board (containing a STM32G microcontroller), so I ca...

allard by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

STUSB_NVM_ReadWriteUtility_v1.01

NVM memory read/write CLI utility for STUSBxxxxDescription:Command-line interface utility to program the NVM memory of STUSBxxx products.Thanks to this tool, you can easily automate the process of flashing several devices.It requires a STM32 Nucleo b...

Resolved! BlueNRG-M2: software download and debug

Hi guys. A quick question regarding the swd and debugging on the BlueNRG-M2 module.I have made a little breakout pcb board according to the datasheet: VDD and GND are connected to 3.3V.SWD pins DIO9 and DIO10 har connected to a JLINK (Base Segger), w...

0693W00000ANHMVQA5.png
AWald.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

There are any way to establish comunication between STMF746 and the PC using the LwIP + RTOS to send and reciving data independently (without handsakeing question/anser)?

I am using the LwIP + RTOS to establish communication between STMF746 and the PC. I was able to send from STM to PC, or from the PC to STM, but I only could be able to do one thing. There are any way to program the STM to be working by 2 thread: one ...

RExpo.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos