cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurs in WISE-Studio when migration to BlueNRG-345xy.

Ayden
Associate II

An error occurs in WISE-Studio when migration occurs from BlueNRG-355xy to BlueNRG-345xy.

I worked with reference to "How to move a demo application from BlueNRG-355xy to BlueNRG-345xy" in the https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/dm00711446-bluenrglp-development-kits-stmicroelectronics.pdf document.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• WiSE-Studio toolchain: – open the WiSE-Studio .cproject file and replace BlueNRG-355 with BlueNRG-345 – in [Projects][Properties][C/C++ Build][Settings][Tool Settings][GCC C Compiler][Preprocessor] [Defined Symbols], add CONFIG_DEVICE_BLUENRG_345 – in [Projects][Properties][C/C++ Build][Settings][Tool Settings][GCC Linker][Miscellaneous][Other linker flags], add CONFIG_DEVICE_BLUENRG_345=1 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

make -j4 all 

Building target: BLE_MultipleConnections.elf

Invoking: GCC Linker

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -mfloat-abi=soft -nostartfiles -nodefaultlibs -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,-Map="BLE_MultipleConnections.map" -T"../BlueNRG_LP.ld" -L../../../../../../Middlewares/ST/Bluetooth_LE/Library -L../../../../../../Middlewares/ST/cryptolib -Wl,--cref, CONFIG_DEVICE_BLUENRG_345=1 --specs=nano.specs -o "BLE_MultipleConnections.elf" -Wl,--start-group @"objects.list" -lbluenrg_lp_stack -lcrypto -lm -lc -Wl,--end-group

arm-none-eabi-gcc: error: CONFIG_DEVICE_BLUENRG_345=1: No such file or directory

make: *** [BLE_MultipleConnections.elf] Error 1

makefile:57: recipe for target 'BLE_MultipleConnections.elf' failed

"make -j4 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

14:11:12 Build Failed. 2 errors, 0 warnings. (took 1s.169ms)

Which part should be modified?

3 REPLIES 3
Sebastien DENOUAL
ST Employee

Hi @Ayden​ ,

Unfortunately, issue you noticed is vali and will be soon fixed within next SDK release.

Same subject was discussed here : https://community.st.com/s/feed/0D53W00001Kyo3ESAR

As I wrote in other thread, possible workaround are :

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Sebastien

Sebastien DENOUAL
ST Employee

Hi again @Ayden​ ,

Let me share with you proper change to switch a project to BlueNRG-345 with Wise :

• open the WiSE-Studio .cproject file and replace BlueNRG-355 with BlueNRG-345
  • in [Projects][Properties][C/C++ Build][Settings][Tool Settings][GCC C Compiler][Preprocessor] [Defined Symbols], add CONFIG_DEVICE_BLUENRG_345
  • in [Projects][Properties][C/C++ Build][Settings][Tool Settings][GCC Linker][Miscellaneous][Other linker flags], add -Wl,--defsym=CONFIG_DEVICE_BLUENRG_345=1

0693W00000JOR6oQAH.png 

Regards,

Sebastien.

Ayden
Associate II

Hi Sebastien

Your comment helped me a lot. Thank you.