Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lora node ns1 AT master

Hi everyone, I have a p-nucleo lorawan 3 kit with a nucleo-l073rz board and a lorawan ns1 lora board. ​I'm trying to setup the AT master example from I-NUCLEO-LRWAN addon using keil uvision. I uploaded the program and activated the CMD_DEBUG but I do...

PDevo.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom board with SPBTLE-RF0 module using the X-CUBE_BLE1 software package initialises and advertises to mobile phones but connecting to device fails with Error 133 (0x85): GATT ERROR?

Hi,We are currently working on a custom board with the SPBTLE-RF0 used for BLE communication and a uC from the L4 family (STM32L4A6VGT6P). We used the SensorDemoBLE example as a starting point and programmed it to the board through SWD. From adding b...

0693W00000GWwbDQAT.png
Jf.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C with Melexis 90640

I am developing a hardware using as a board a Nucleo 144 to which I have to connect via I2C (pins set via stmcubeMX) a Melexis 90640 thermal scanner, I am experiencing problems with communication or rather, I struggle to understand the logic of readi...

Icont.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FDCAN configuration on STM32U575

I need to use FDCAN to send CAN messages. Since I want to receive each message (without filters) I do this :sFilterConfig.IdType = FDCAN_STANDARD_ID; sFilterConfig.FilterIndex = 0; sFilterConfig.FilterType = FDCAN_FILTER_DUAL; sFilterConfig.FilterCon...

CSou.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos