cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Solved] : USBLC6-4SC6. I have checked for the operating temperature in datasheet but I could not find the same. May I know the operating temperature and Reverse Standoff Voltage and Working Voltage for the mentioned part number.

AKuma.42
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @AKuma.42​, to the community!

perhaps you have overlooked the data, which is of course included in the data sheet of the USBL6-4SC6, page 2, table 1 and 2:

• Tj (Operating junction temperature range) -40...+125 °C
  • VBR (Breakdown voltage between VBUS and GND @IR=1mA) 6...10 V

The USBLC6-4SC6 was developed for USB 1.1 and USB 2.0, so it can protect the 5V lines commonly used there.

Does it answer your questions?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @AKuma.42​, to the community!

perhaps you have overlooked the data, which is of course included in the data sheet of the USBL6-4SC6, page 2, table 1 and 2:

• Tj (Operating junction temperature range) -40...+125 °C
  • VBR (Breakdown voltage between VBUS and GND @IR=1mA) 6...10 V

The USBLC6-4SC6 was developed for USB 1.1 and USB 2.0, so it can protect the 5V lines commonly used there.

Does it answer your questions?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your response.

Need one clarification whether Operating junction temperature and Operating temperature is same or it's different. If it's same this is the answer for my question. If not then need to know the same.

Thanks,

Arun

The ambient temperature is important for components where power dissipation occurs and self-heating takes place. With these protection diodes, this (usually) only happens in the case of protection and only lasts for an extremely short time, so that no significant heating occurs.

In this respect, the junction temperature can be equated with the ambient temperature.

Regards

/Peter

Thanks for the clarification Peter....

Thanks,

Arun

Great!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

Select as best doesn't mean to edit the topic and add "Solved:" in front of it, but clicking Select as best under the most favourite answer.

😉