STM32 MCUs Other solutions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! X CUBE USB AUDIO not recognized as audio device

Hello, I want to use X CUBE USB AUDIO examples in X CUBE IDE.After generating the binary code (without errors) and flashing the binary code via DFU, the card is not recognized as an audio device, I tried on all 4 projects. I unplugged USB, do reset, ...

Loulou by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Type-C IC suggestion

Hi,I'm looking for some suggestions for the implementation of a self-powered and DRD (Dual Role Data) system provided with USB Type-C connector, but without PD support.I found two different solutions:1) Using a configuration channels protection IC (T...

Safety Test Library : rom test fail issue

I'm using the STM32F767 MCU and Keil compiler. The Keil version is Fusa 16.2. When applying the STL library in the Keil compiler environment, a rom test failure occurs.STL version is 4.0, and it was applied as in the guide document, but STL_Lib respo...

제목 없음.png
MLee.14 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STUSB1602 pins connection

Hi there,I am seeking some guidance regarding the connection of the STUSB1602 to the STM32L031G6U6 microcontroller for a low-power application with a small footprint.Currently, I have already connected the STUSB1602 to the microcontroller using the I...

VDD pin connection of STUSB1600

Hi, I am trying to use STUSB1600 as a front end interface to my USB Type-C connector and interface it with STM32L4R9 series microcontroller. It is a dual role type application but with no power delivery. Unable to understand why VDD of STUSB1600 is c...

MoniR_1-1711709267257.png MoniR_2-1711709502506.png
MoniR by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Potential Bug in stm32fxx_STLstartup.c V2.2.0

Dear Community Members, While working on my current STM32F103 project and attempting to integrate the X-CUBE-CLASS-B Library, I've come across a potential issue in the file `stm32fxx_STLstartup.c`. Specifically, it concerns line 351:   351   if (STL_...

WWagner by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos