STM32CubeProgrammer (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeProgrammer 2.17.0 released

STM32CubeProgrammer v2.17.0 release information New features:• Added the support for the STM32MP25xx microprocessors in the STM32MP2 series – Flash memory and OTP programming, SSP support Added the support for devices in the STM32WB0 series: STM32WB0...

Resolved! I can not change RDP

Hello!I am using a board equipped with STM32F205 VCT7.https://www.hibot.co.jp/ecommerce/prod-detail/16During "Connect" with STM32CubeProgrammer, I accidentally dropped the main power of the board.Since then, such a screen came out when "Connect" was ...

0690X000008wU9UQAU.png 0690X000008wU9ZQAU.png

Resolved! STM32CubeProgrammer Java version

We are trying to use STM32CubeProgrammer on Windows computers running JDK 11 and higher. Is this not supported by CubeProgrammer? It does not appear that the program contains the typical BIN file that we would edit to use a different version of Java ...

jw56 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannnot start STM32CubeProgrammer.app

I just installed STM32CubeProgrammer on my Mac running MacOS Mojave with Java 8 installed. Everything installs OK. But I cannot run the app. I have tried Show Contents on the .app file and run /Applications/STMicroelectronics/STM32Cube/STM32CubePr...

spdaly by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos