STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! X-CUBE-SBSFU for STM32H7 ?

Hello,Can X-CUBE-SBSFU source code work with STM32H7 (STM32H743) too ?In the getting started it is said:"It comes with an example implementation running on the NUCLEO-L476RG, NUCLEO-L432KC, B-L475E-IOT01A, 32L496GDISCOVERY, NUCLEO-G071RB, 32F413HDISC...

ranran by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! X-CUBE-SBSFU bootloader porting

Hello.I downloaded and tried your "Secure boot & secure firmware update software expansion for STM32Cube" solution.https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-sbsfu.htmlIt works great on my Nucleo-64 board, and the next step what I wanted to do is...

CRC16 CCITT/AUG bad CRC generation

Hi guys,I am testing the CRC hardware of the STM32F722ZE in the NUCLEO board, but doesn't get a right result.The CRC keys are: Poly=0x1021 and INIT value=0x1D0FMy two data input of 16-bit wide is: [0]=0x0031 [1]=0x0032.Some CRC calculators gives 0xEA...

RCata by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enabling RDP on ST32F746VG crashes the program

Hi!When switching RDP from level 0 to level 1, the program stops working. Switched using code in the program, as well as using the ST Visual Programmer. The result is the same.Code suchFLASH-> OPTKEYR = FLASH_OPTKEY1; FLASH-> OPTKEYR = FLASH_OPTKEY2;...

Asedo by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't link crypto library with IAR 8.11.1

I am working with STM32F407 in a project with crypto library.With IAR 7 compiler version all is oknow I would like to use a more recent version of the compiler IAR 8.11.1 but the link fail with Warning[Lt009]: Inconsistent wchar_t size          cry...

SPI SD Card with CRC

Posted on June 08, 2013 at 11:56Hi, I am looking to understand exactly what CRC support the STM32F103 provides when interfacing with an SD card using an SPI channel and no DMA. I am using an Olimex STM32-P103 development platform and have successful...

dsjnews by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generation of compatible CRC for CRC peripheral

I'd like to use the CRC peripheral to check the validity of a code image in memory. I'm planning on generating a CRC during the build process, and adding the value to the end of the image when it's built. I'm using the Python function crcmod.mkCrcFun...

LThal by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F765NI - Calculate CRC using DMA

Hi, Presently I'm calculating CRC using HAL and going forward would like to calculate it using DMA to save some CPU usage.I read in application note AN4187 about calculating CRC using DMA but it explicitly mentions only applicable for F0, F1, F2, F3,...

SGAUR by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos