STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bug in HAL_CRC Module

I found a bug the HAL CRC Module... First of all... when you enable the CRC Module with CubeMX 5.0.1 the MX_CRC_Init() is empty and the peripheral is not initalized!I wrote all the code manualy or copied it from the old CubeMX 4 generated code...This...

CRC module init code

Is STM32CubeMX v5.01 supoosed to generate CRC intializtion code? All I get is an empty  MX_CRC_Init() function and no handle is created. Is this a bug? I can copy the init code from an example but I'm wondering how/where the CRC clock gets enabled...

Firmware Encryption AES-256

Hi,I need to add the security and encryption to my firmware for the STM32L432KB MCU.Please suggest me that how do It or develop it.Thanks

K_P_D by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

x-cube-cryptolib with cubemx

The question has been asked already, and the answer is generally : look at https://community.st.com/docs/DOC-1557-one-way-to-use-the-x-cube-cryptolib-with-cubemx-and-system-workbenchUnfortunatly, the link is dead.Where can I find this document ?Regar...

STM32 Cryptographic Library

Hello, I am using STM32 Cryptographic Library. as the UM, there are 8 .lib file. what is the difference? e.g M3_CryptoFW_RngHW_2_0_6. lib, is it implemented by Hardware? Or what crypto function is implemented by Hardware? does it include all crypto...

sliu.8 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AES on the STM32F423

Posted on June 20, 2018 at 02:01I want to use AES on the STM32F423 (ie, call CRYP_AES_CBC).  But, 'CRYP' does not seem to be defined for the F423 (unlike many other cpus).  I assume 'CRYP' is not defined since the 423 does not support hashing and ot...