STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-Cube-Crypto Library CubeMX Help

Posted on August 09, 2016 at 23:33 I downloadedX-Cube-Crypto Library from the email and i have the zip. Issue is that i cant seem to find anything that would install it into the CubeMX software. I can browse the zip and see the files and examples ...

ayarema by Associate II
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

RNG_CLK Configuration

Hello I want to generate random numbers as using registers, not the libraries.I read the RM0090 and wrote the code at the attachment. But I could not configure the RNG_CLK.So I want to know how to configure RNG_CLK.[IAR Embedded Workbench]

Cevdet by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 Cyptolib with IAR 8.11

Posted on April 13, 2017 at 09:11I've my application that uses the xCube CyptoLib 3.1.0 (STM32CryptographicV3.0.0_CM4_IAR_otnsc.a)with IAR compiler. Up to version 8.10 of the IAR compiler I never had any warning or error during the build of the proj...

Missing RSS support for STM32H7

Problem: Missing support for use of the RSS through its PublicAPI on STM32H7 Information:Reference Manual for STM32H743/753 and 750Chapter 4.5.2 Root secure services descriptionRSS_resetAndInitializeSecureAreas - missingRSS_exitSecureArea - missingRS...

Dimi by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Clarification on SBSFU Use

Posted on May 12, 2018 at 19:55Secure Boot and Secure Firmware Update is just awesome. Very excited to use it. However, for whatever reason, the process of setting up and practical usage of it is quite confusing.I've loaded the demo application(s) i...

0690X0000060KcbQAE.png

STM32F446 Calculating Flash CRC in Safety App

Hi everyone,I'm developing a safety project and using the STM32F446. To ensure the safety standard, before starting the main code, I need to compare the current flash CRC with the CRC which calculated with SREC. The same structure is being used in an...

Is there an example code showing how to config and operate the Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) unit implemented in the SPC56 family of automotive uCs or/and an App. Note to help with this task?

I am looking for some help with the setup and use of the  Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) unit implemented in the SPC56 family of automotive uCs; So far I could not find a single sample of code showing how to configure and use it with one of the differ...