STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Version 2.2 bug 'mergesbsfu' bug

Hi,Upgrading to version 2.2.0 i get this error using the option " --mergesbsfu" (Add a binary header and a sbsfu segment to an elf file):arm-none-eabi-gcc -o "STM32F769I-Discovery_AWS.elf" @"objects.list" -mcpu=cortex-m7 -T"../STM32F769NIHx_FLASH.l...

Hardware accelerated Crypto: AES CTR mode

I am using multiple MCUs: STM32F733, STM32L433, STM32L443.In STM32CubeExpansion_Crypto_V3.1.0 I am using the software AES CTR encryption (Inc/AES/CTR/aes_ctr.h). I use AES_CTR_Encrypt_Init / AES_CTR_Encrypt_Append / AES_CTR_Encrypt_Finish methods. Th...

NDefr by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F207

Hi ,I am coding for STM32F207 for first time so I do not understand Why is STM32F207 processor loading 16 bit thumb instruction where as the Function pointer is 32-bit . is this ((void (*)(void))g_ulTransferAddress)() wrong ? As per our Project requi...

0690X00000AqjVDQAZ.png 0690X00000AqjZ0QAJ.png

Best practice with SBSFU when manufacturing

SBSFU considers the secure boot as the root of trust. If we develop the firmware and manufacture the products in a factory (I assume that the firmware should be programmed during the manufacturing in the factory), how to guarantee the secure boot is ...

Zoey by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Large application image

I have a large application image running on the STM32F427. The image is more than 1M bytes, which make it impossible for dual-image. From ST's document, for single-image, "The user application cannot download a new firmware image: the local download ...

Zoey by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32 cryptographic library

i want to get the stm32 cryptographic library and i request it. but after a week no response received. what should i do?please help me.best regards

mzere by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TeraTerm not showing printouts

I have asked this on ST Online Support. I think I should ask it here too.I use System Workbench to 'build all' 2 big packages "as is":STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.5.0/Projects/STM32H743I-EVAL/ApplicationsSTM32CubeExpansion_SBSFU_V2.2.0/Projects/NUCLEO-H753ZI/A...

Sample project 1_Image postbuild.sh arguments

I am trying to build and flash sample project from:STM32CubeExpansion_SBSFU_V2.2.0\Projects\NUCLEO-H753ZI\Applications\1_ImageI have been able to build the modules -- SBSFU, SECoreBin and UserApp -- from Makefiles using GNU ARM toolchain.SECoreBin/GN...