STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SPI DMA CRC transmit

hi,my type is stm32f031, i try to debug ' spi + dma + crc' mode. i have no idea about transmit crc .i just enable crc_en, and set the bit crc_next every sending 8bit value.my logic analyzer occured the only 8 bit datas, it not contains the the crc va...

Jseyn.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem running SBSFU with Keil RTX5 (RTOS)

I am trying to adapt an existing project that uses Keil RTX5 (RTOS2) which was written in C++ to include SBSFU functionality. So far I have got the project to build. However I am not sure about the integrity of the build as Micro-lib does not support...

onio by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SBSFU project Failed to build UserApp

I am trying to build SBSFU V2.3.0 on STM32L496G-DISCOVERY board. I can build SeCoreBin and SBSFU. Flashed into board. All fine and it comes up over serial usb. However I am having trouble building the user app to exercise flashing. I am build...

RAbd.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SBSFU Software download issue

I have filled request form for X-Cube-SBSFU software. Later I get the download link.When I clicked the download link first I login with my account. There were not a downloda link in that page It seams Validating One day later When I login again Valid...

0693W000003QrCnQAK.png
MKece.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos