STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using CHCHA20 crypto functions (STM32 CryptoLib 3.1.5)

Hello everyone,I was wondering the proper way to use the STM32_CHACHA_20_Encrypt() and STM32_CHACHA_20_Decrypt() functions available on the ST CryptoLib. I run the standard demo code on a STM32F072C8 MCU and it apparently run correctly, returning PAS...

GCalin by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L476G-EVAL CRYP Examples Problem

The code from the 1.16 example builds fine in the EWARM. It writes the source blocks to the terminal, but as I see in the debugger, it fails to encrypt the input block. That times out as it fails to return a HAL_OK status. /* Start decrypting aCypher...

TZeig.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-L152RE_2_Images_UserApp post build fails

I have the nucleo l152RE board and am trying to use this for following the mooc on sbsfu. It is possible for me to build (in cube IDE) both SECoreBin and SBSFU images. however, when building the UserApp it fails on the postbuild script. During build,...

STM32F read-out protection basically useless?

I know this was cracked before, but required high skills and expensive equipment, but nowthis method makes it really easy, basically anyone can do it.Any official statement concerning this from ST?Like the list of devices which are affected, possible...

STM32H750 Hash peripheral issue

Hi all,I have two different batches of Revision V STM32H750VBT6. All units in one of the batches (Date Code 045) has issue with the hash peripheral while the one (Date Code 928) is working completely fine.I created a new basic project for testing thi...

0693W000007ZMTUQA4.png 0693W000007ZMWMQA4.png
CShen by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos