Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPWF01S cgi scripts

Posted on November 13, 2014 at 21:46Back in version 140128, the documentation for dynamic web pages for the output demo (sending messages to the micro over the serial port) used test.cgi to shoot values out the serial port.Recently I updated to 1408...

Spirit1 dk Contiki

Posted on October 16, 2014 at 09:07I started up on SPIRIT1 dk, development kit. I read on net that 6lowpan/contiki is ported on to stm32l+SPIRIT1, and ST promotes that. But however I'm not able to find downloadable contiki spirit port anywhere. Cou...

vamsi by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arduino and X-NUCLEO_IDB04A1

Posted on October 21, 2014 at 17:58Hi, I'm a newby about bluetooth. I bought X_NUCLEO IDB04A1 in order to use it with my Arduino R3. After attaching the shield to Arduino, I expected to find it in the list of available bluetooth device, but no. Do I...

valerio by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spirit1 How to configure AFC

Posted on August 21, 2014 at 21:42Where can I get information on how to configure the AFC for optimal results?There is likely a trade-off for longer/shorter preambles.What about the difference between AFC_SLICER_CORRECTION and AFC_2ND_IF_CORRECTION ...

martin23 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos