Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spirit1 stuck in PM_setup state (0x3B)

Posted on November 26, 2014 at 17:56 Hello, I try to set up a spirit1 device. I use your given Spiriti1 library and the example projects, but while radiInit, my device stuck everytime on the same point: SpiritCmdStrobeLockTx()...

steport by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG indication issue

Posted on October 13, 2014 at 10:33HelloI have the following issue with BlueNRG: when I try to use ''INDICATION'' to sending data from server to client I have ble crash (the BlueNRG stops to respond to any command) after a few indicate packet (50 - ...

SPWF01S information

Posted on November 25, 2014 at 17:23I need some information about this WiFi Module, I've already read theonline doc but I haven't found all the information I need.1) I see the module use Uart1 to communicate with host, with hardware control, but I c...

dynamic pages and file .cgi

Posted on October 21, 2014 at 09:20Hello,In the module spwf01sa there are already some interfaces .cgi, but how can I add new ones? With the the AT+FSC and AT+FSA commands? Or  there is another method?

l2399 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG International Availability

Posted on April 08, 2014 at 23:21Does anyone have any information about why these parts are restricted outside the US? We have been trying to order the dev kit and some samples to New Zealand for several months now, and both DigiKey and Mouser state...

stefel by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPWF01SA HTTP Request

Posted on November 19, 2014 at 14:43Hello everybody!It is interesting to me to make an electronic device which can receive data from the mobile devices (e.g. Mobile Phone or Computer). The main idea is to send data to electronic device by using the ...

Roma Jam by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos