Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issues with SPWF01S wifi module

Posted on March 19, 2014 at 18:16I'm having some issues with the SPWF01S WiFi modules. I have tried putting in a technical support request, but haven't gotten much response in the last month. I was wondering if this would be an appropriate place to ...

SPIRIT1 / FDEV0 REGISTER ( PLL & DLL mode )

Posted on March 21, 2014 at 09:16Hi, What is the recommendation about the use of these two algorithms in the application? By default DLL is selected, I would like to understand if it is possible to use PLL mode or not. Any more detailed description ...

kaneie by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueTooth module SPBT2632C2A not responding

Posted on March 16, 2014 at 17:21Hello, I am currently trying to get the small SPBT2632C2A BlueTooth module to work. But it just doesn't do anything. My set up: Rxd and Txd Connected to USB serial @ 115200 baud. CTS with pullup resistor. 3.3V VCC. R...

tech23 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spirit_Dongle

Posted on March 14, 2014 at 02:33I am using STM32L151CBU6 and SPIRIT1 for wireless sensor design. I made my own boar reference SPIRIT1_DONGLE_REVa. When I used SPIRIT1_WMBUS_Example.eww to debug my boar,I find that there are wanting five source file...

yukai by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG HCI-GATT notification command ?

Posted on March 13, 2014 at 16:15Hi ST, I didn't find the description of Bluehci_Gatt_notification command,in page 55 of BlueNRG Application Command Interface.pdf, it mentioned ''Char Properties 1 byte Bitwise OR values of Characteristic Propertie...

berge by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HW spirit

Posted on March 13, 2014 at 16:19what is the electrical configuration of the SPI pins of SPIRIT1 (MISO,MOSI,SCLK,CSn). For outputs I guess it is push/pull, for inputs is it floating, with pull-up? Please can you advise ? Similar question for GPIOs.

maengtae by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG EVAL not recognized by windows

Posted on March 13, 2014 at 16:16Hi ST The evaluation board is not working properly. Windows does not recognize device at all. I guess that the board is missing  a USB pull-up resistor . but once soldered the pull-up resistor, windows recognizes th...

berge by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos