Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spirit1 How to configure AFC

Posted on August 21, 2014 at 21:42Where can I get information on how to configure the AFC for optimal results?There is likely a trade-off for longer/shorter preambles.What about the difference between AFC_SLICER_CORRECTION and AFC_2ND_IF_CORRECTION ...

martin23 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DEMO-CR95HF-A (increasing RF power)

Posted on July 22, 2014 at 12:19Hello, am using Demo-CR95HF-A MB983 board. I need to increase the Rf power. I read the datasheet of CR95. There it was written to bring the VPS_tx pin in 5V operation. I measure the voltage on this pin and i found it ...

Connect to SPBT2632C2A.AT2

Posted on July 17, 2014 at 18:52Hello! I'm trying to connect to SPBT2632C2A.AT2 of mobile applications for Android. I need SPP profile.I took as the basis for this example http://www.pclviewer.com/android/ Mobile device creates a couple with SPBT263...

sz by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WF update. Socket speed

Posted on July 07, 2014 at 21:45Hi,1. I am using SOCKETS to make big file upload from my device from server. I have 2 questions:a) What is maximum buffer size in module for SOCKET? It seems about 1K. After it makes unstable in operationb) What is ma...

Firmware update and IBSS support

Posted on April 27, 2014 at 00:04Hi.I want to implement in my defice configuration page trough WIFI. Therefore I want to make device like access point wifi for configuration period.But when I write ''AT+S.SCFG=wifi_mode,2'' to my wi-fi module  it an...

regarding i2c

Posted on June 16, 2014 at 12:29  The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.

blueNRG USB Dongle Dev Kit Chip Antenna

Posted on June 15, 2014 at 06:16Hello,I'm in the process of replicating the bluetooth radio design in on pg. 37 here: http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/en/resource/technical/document/user_manual/DM00099259.pdf, and I'm having difficulty loca...

cun3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos