Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPIRIT1 SMPS Off Mode Power Supply

Posted on October 29, 2015 at 06:06Hi In regards to using the SPIRIT1 device in the SMPS OFF mode (without internal switch-mode converter), it's not clear whether the 1.4-1.8V net connected to the SMPS Ext 2 pin is provided internally via an interna...

heard by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error : Data Mode not available ?

Posted on October 27, 2015 at 16:15Hi,I am using SPWF01SC.11I used the command AT+S.SOCKD=8825 on the hyper terminal and received OKso the module is in data mode.Now I want the module to go back to  command mode, so I typed AT+S. also tried with esc...

BlueNRG STEVAL-IDB002V1 not detected by iOS

Posted on October 26, 2015 at 23:03Hello,Recently we ordered an evaluation kit for the BlueNRG. We are trying to test connectivity with iOS. However, not even the STMicro apps for iOS seem to pick up the BlueNRG device.I use Scripts tab in the BlueN...

tyoung by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG connection event notification

Posted on March 19, 2015 at 12:25Hi to all,I'm developing some throughput/consumption test with BlueNRG (using STEVAL-IDB002V1) and I would like to ask if there is a way for the host microcontroller to be notified for connection event end, something...

spirit1 auto retransmission and auto ack

Posted on May 14, 2014 at 19:25Hi, My Interesting is the next, how can I use Spirit1 Auto retransmission and auto ack abilities in half duplex communication. My coordinator is supplied with main power, but nodes are powered by alkaline batteries. Th...

szabo by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data mode on startup

Posted on October 26, 2015 at 09:44Hi,I am using SPWF01SC.11 wifi module.I have configured it as mini access pointI want the module to be in data mode on startup by default.AT+S.SOCKD=8825 ( I want this to be loaded automatically on startup)so when ...

Command mode and Data mode

Posted on October 23, 2015 at 15:50Hi,I am using SPWF01SC.11.my wifi module is connected with micro controller via UART.Now from the micro controller i sent a command AT+S.SOCKD = 1234(portnumber)I got a reply ''NOW IN DATA MODE''.using the port num...