Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How close socket AT+S.SOCKC?

Posted on October 19, 2017 at 15:03Hello! I cant close socket client be command AT+S.SOCKC -  “ERROR: Pending dataâ€� is raised'.  According to UM1695 it should be flushing pending data  (using the AT+S.READ command) is mandatory before closing th...

BLE central application and low power

Posted on October 18, 2017 at 10:58Hello,I'm pretty new to BLE devices. I intend to develop a BLE central application device that needs to run in low power most of the time. This central device will be paired with some other slave devices arround. M...

Generating BLE 128 bit Custom UUID

Posted on March 15, 2017 at 10:48Hi,What is the best way to generate custom BLE 128 bit UUIDs ?How has ST generated the custom UUIDs in the firmware examples of Sensortile kit related to BLE ? For example, following are some UUIDs(in bold) in one of...

RADS1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BlueNRG-1 extended packet length

Posted on October 05, 2017 at 10:47I am evaluating the use of the SPBTLE-1S module, based on BlueNRG-1 and Bluetooth v4.2 compilant, to interact with iOS. BLE 4.2 specification includes data length extension feature which improves throughput and red...

BlueNRG

Posted on October 09, 2017 at 11:42Hello All, i want to modify the application on the Details Activity class. I want there to change the temperature into weight because i would like to make some messurements with some resistive wire strains. So did ...

SP1ML module with low distance range

Posted on October 06, 2017 at 15:49Hello,   I'm working on a project, where I need RF transceivers. I chose Your SP1ML transceiver modules, but I was dissapointed when I tried the devices, because the low distance range. The distance range abaout 20...