Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPWF01 Cant connect to AWS and AZURE

Posted on October 27, 2017 at 16:18Hello!I try to accomplish connecting and using the connection for AWS or AZURE service, but now unsuccessful. Sent: AT+S.TLSCERT2=clean,allSent: AT+S.SETTIME=1509036785OKOKSent: AT+S.SETTIMEOK# Date and GMT Time:# ...

Firmware update

Posted on October 10, 2017 at 15:58Hello all,I would like to udpate the firmware on the BLE, I am using an external processor and BLUENRG-1, both of them are connected by SPI and UART but I will be using SPI. I would like to update the firmware, I h...

jampino by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Write unique ID

Posted on August 16, 2017 at 16:58Hello everyone,I have the BLUENRG-1 running and working ( advertising, creating connections, sleeping ).Now I would like to write a unique ID in each bluenrg-1 and then read it when the application starts up but not...

jampino by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to tell when BlueNRG is transmitting?

Posted on October 25, 2017 at 03:34I'm working on a product where the BlueNRG RF during transmit is affecting our measurements.  I was wondering if the TEST8 or TEST9 pins would be useful in avoiding the periods when BlueNRG is transmitting?  I noti...

rdscliff by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPWF04 SPI Socket Server Problem

Posted on October 24, 2017 at 13:06SPWF04 SPI SOCKET SERVERI have the SPWF04SA configured as an STA and connected to a Wifi AT.I have an udp  socket server opened in the SPWF04, for that I have used the following sentence:                AT+S.SOCKDO...

Comms between 2 x IDW01M1 boards

Posted on October 19, 2017 at 18:24Hi,I am working on the IDW01M1 wifi module. To-date I have been able to connect 2 of these modules to a common server and send commands between them via the server. I am now trying to connect directly between the m...

daithi62 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos