Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Query Regarding TESEO-LIV3F module. 1.Does TESEO-LIV3F provide location/Geofence Event in Basement ? If yes ,what is Accuracy ? 2.What is the process time to get the response of configurable area command ? 3.Can it support up to 200 configurable area?

We want to develop our Product in which want to use TESEO-LIV3F Chip but still we have some query so please provide proper answer quickly.1. Does TESEO-LIV3F provide location/Geofence Event in Basement ? If yes then what is the accuracy of it ?2. As ...

Running a BLE mesh demo in STEVAL-BLUEPLUG1

Hi ,I would like to run a BLE mesh demo application in the STEVAL-BLUEPLUG1 evaluation board.Two or more sensor connnected to a network publishing a stubbed value periodically.I can see from the documentation that source code is provided by ST but i ...

AM.1344 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueNRG-MS not working properly

Hello everyone,I'm currently developing a custom PCB with the reference design of the STEVAL-WESU1 and I'm having problems making the BLE work. I can communicate with the chip and it answers correctly, but when told to generate the generate the servi...

0690X00000ArwiCQAR.jpg