Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where I can find the wmbus_link.c file?

Hi,  I am looking for the wmbus_link.c file, that contents in the WMBUS Library 2013. Could you please tell me where I can find this file?I have read from the document AN4772 with title ‘Wireless M-Bus link layer’, especially in the section 5.3.1- Fi...

Why the SPIRIT1 (SPSGRF 868 module) enters in MC_STATUS ERROR when I send to it via SPI the command to enter in LOCK status during the "WMBus_PhyInit(MODE, TYPE)" undebuggable initialization function?

Hello,I'm working with a custom board mounting the SPSGRF-868 RF 868MHz module, which embeds the SPIRIT1 transceiver.I communicate with it via SPI, using a microcontroller STM32L151.My board is based on the STEVAL-IDS001V4M evaluation board architect...

mikmary by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is advertisement_interval_min,advertisement_interval_max, connection_interval_min and connection_interval_max in BLE terminology?

My question is with reference to the following API.aci_gap_set_discoverable(uint8_t Advertising_Type,                  uint16_t Advertising_Interval_Min,                  uint16_t Advertising_Interval_Max,                  uint8_t Own_Address_Type,  ...

Akram by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos