Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wake up time S2LP-DK - - Low Power ?

Hello everyone,I have a small problem with my shield, the S2LP, when I start a transmission while waiting for an interrupt on my GPIO_0 (interrupt at low state), it sometimes never happens and my timeout is then called after 10 seconds, which is norm...

STM32F746ZGT6 to HDMI

Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I interface the micro STM32F746ZGT6 with a CMOS sensor to acquire images. What I wanted to do is then transmit them using an HDMI connector but I don't understand which communication pins of the micro I cou...

LTurc.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a tutorial or starter page to use the BlueNRG-M2 board? I'm not new to the STM32IDE or MX environment but it would sure help to see a tutorial first.

I'm using the BlueNRG-M2 connected to a Nucleo-L031K6 board. It looks like the V1.0 of the BlueNRG-MS software pack isn't compatible with my Nucleo board. I get an error when I try to download the BlueNRG-MS pack. Should I be trying a different on...

BlueNRG-132 Code development and debugging

Hi, I am new to the BlueNRG family and have been struggling to find the currently recommended development environment. I read that the STM32cube environment does not support it, so I have downloaded the last Atollic version (9.3). This does seem to s...

JHall.4 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos