Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Which compiler to use for BlueNRG-LP?

Hi,I am at a complete loss, so I would really appreciate any direction you could give me.I have bought a STEVAL-IDB011V1 evaluation board for the BlueNRG-LP and I would like to edit / extend one of the example applications. But this is my first time ...

Why does BlueNRG-MS, v7.2c, wait forever after this call: aci_gap_create_connection(ScanInterval, ScanWindow, sType[sIdx], sAddr[sIdx], PUBLIC_ADDR, ConnInterval, ConnInterval, ConnLate, ConnTimeout, ConnLength, ConnLength);

After the call returns BLE_STATUS_SUCCESS, but the target BLE Peripheral slave device stops advertising forever (i.e. a race between scan result, connection request and peripheral stop advertising/go out of range)?It would be nice if a connection req...

When using the STUSB4710 we want to be able to update the POD power level in real time. For example, if we change the POD5 current capability during normal option, will the downstream device know that the contract has changed adjust their sink settings?

Do we need to do a software reset or any additional function in order to trigger the downstream device to adjust their sink settings and reset the power contract that is in place? Or is the power contract automatically renegotiated when the POD curr...

BWeng.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos