Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to connect to board using Unico GUI

I have 6 of these dev boards. one of them i bought before the other 5. for the later one the STEVAL -MKI205V1 dev board I'm trying to test is returning a "ERROR: The adapter board has not been recognized, the WHO_AM_I register value does not match th...

0693W00000D1f0kQAB.png
YFels.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot load new program to my board

I am working with the BlueNRG-M2SA evaluation board and I am using the ST-Link / V2 to load program on the board,I managed to load my first program on the board. But I can no longer load a new one.When I load a new program onto the board, the old pro...

COlva.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I am using the B-L475E-IOT01A2 board and I am trying to adapt the STSAFE-A110 secure element to it. Independent of the input I2C message, I always receive the same message from the slave (see details).

My basis code was generated by the cube MX V.6.0.1 where I adapted code from the Cube expansion STSAFE-A_V.1.1.1 as described in UM2646. Currently there is no crypto middleware implemented in my project. The STSAFE initialization runs throgh properly...

FLoui.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STUSB4500 unable to request more than 5V

Hello,I have the tiny STUSB4500 kit (EVAL-SCS001V1), the nucleo + GUI for NVM programming, and the STM32G071B-DISCO packaged kit.I plugged the kit (as a port capacities reader) on 3 Dell laptops. According to the ST kit the laptops are:Compatible to ...

tarzan2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teseo-LIV3 Cold Start

Hello all,I am using a Teseo-LIV3 module on my board and curious about performance with regards to cold start. The board is 1 oz copper. The trace going to the U.FL is 36 mil wide and is 218 mil in length from the module to connector. There are no tr...