Interface and connectivity ICs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'm developing a very simple product using BLUENRG-232N. I was wondering, whether this device can function as an SPI master to just read some data from sensors, and send it over BLE ?

I'm developing a very simple product using BLUENRG-232N. I was wondering, whether this device can function as an SPI master to just read some data from sensors, and send it over BLE ?​The documentation is also pretty confusing. It says that there are...

DBasu.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1

Hi,I have a project that needs BLE connection. Right now I have a custom PCB working with a premade BLE module (SH-HC-08), the PCB has an atmega328p. Now is the time to upgrade with a custom BLE chip for creating my own characteristics.For this, I st...

Pgonz.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STCUBEMX code generation missing some pins?

So I'm new to the stm32 line up and I'm currently trying out the STCUBEMX code generator. After generating the code, I can't seem to find the configurations for the pins I selected. For example, I chose PD5 and PD6 as TX and RX for USART2. But when I...

SYes.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC pin current requirements?

I'm designing a guitar pedal using my F767ZI Nucleo, and I have an input stage current buffer using a TL072 op amp. I'm using the Nucleo's 3.3v as VCC.I would like to know if I can wire the op amp output pin directly to the ADC pin on the Nucleo, or ...

NNagy.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos